Do you know that if you also have any kind of problem with Aadhaar, now you can complain about sitting at home. If you do not know, let us tell you. You can easily do the work of online complaint to UIDAI, the authority that issues Aadhaar.You can also lodge complaints related to operator / enrollment agency. Provided you have an Aadhaar enrollment ID.
File a complaint :-
- Go to the official site www.uidai.gov.in
- In the ‘Contact and Support’ tab, click on the ‘File a Compliant’ option in ‘Greaves Redressal Mechanism’.
- Insert the date and time present on the enrollment slip along with the Aadhaar enrollment number.
- You enter the name, mobile number, email ID, PIN code city / village / town and select the type and category of the complaint.
- You will also have to lodge your complaint within 150 words.
- You have to enter captcha code and click on ‘Submit’.
- After this your complaint will be registered and you will get a Complaint ID.
Check the complaint status :-
1. To check the status, you first go to www.uidai.gov.in.
2. Here again, click on ‘Check Compliant Status’ in the ‘Grievance Redressal Mechanism’ of the ‘Contact and Support’ tab.
3. Enter the previously generated Complement ID and Captcha code that you have.
4. After this, you click on ‘Check Status’.
5. After doing so, you will see the status of your complaint on the website…Read more>>