The retirement fund body Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has asked PF subscribers to fill in their e-Nomination so the social security of the account holder’s family can be ensured The EPFO has tweeted in this regard citing, “Members should file e-Nomination
today to provide #SocialSecurity to their families. Follow these easy steps to file EPF/EPS nomination #digitally.” The EPFO has also shared video that gives step by step guide for submission of EPF and EPS nomination online.
Here is EPFO’s step by step guide to submit EPF, EPS nomination online:
- Click at EPFO website — epfindia.gov.in;
- Go to ‘Service’ and select ‘For Employees’ in dropdown;
- Click at ‘Member UAN/Online Service (OCS/OTCP)’ in Services;
- Login with you UAN and Password;
- Select ‘E-Nomination’ under ‘Manage’ tab;
- Click on ‘Yes’ to update your family declaration;
- Click on ‘Add Family Details’ and then click on ‘Nomination Details’ to declare total amount of share;
- After declaration, click on ‘Save EPF Nomination’;
- Click on ‘E-sign’ to generate OTP;
- An OTP will be sent on your mobile number linked with Aadhaar card;
- Submit OTP and your E-nomination is now registered with EPFO.
It should be noted that an EPFO subscriber can add more than one nomine in its e-nomination and after submission of EPF, EPS nomination digitally, no further physical documents are required. This service of e-Nomination was started by EPFO for the PF subscribers…Read more>>